What is Yohimbine Hydrochloride ?
Yohimbine an indole alkaloid derived from the bark of the Central African yohimbine tree (Pausinystalia yohimbe) that is widely used as an herbal therapy for erectile dysfunction. Yohimbine use has been associated with occasional severe adverse events, but has not been linked to serum enzyme elevations or clinically apparent acute liver injury.
Yohimbine Hydrochloride ,Yohimbine extract
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade,
100％pass 80 mesh
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Accelerating the body energy metabolism and increasing energy supply;
2. Producing psychological stimulant to increase sexual desire;
3. Increasing muscle tension, with the function of suppressing urinary without injury
4. Antioxidant .
1. Yohimbine Hydrochloride is applied in food field, yohimbine mainly to be used as food additives;
2. Applied in health product field, yohimbine as a male health products to increase sexual powers;
3. Yohimbine can also applied in pharmaceutical field, yohimbine can treat various types of male impotence and sexual dysfunction.
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com