What is Wild Yam?
Wild yam, commonly known as colic root or Mexican wild yam is native to China and North America. Wild yam, whose botanical name is Dioscorea villosa, is a tuberous vine (and not a root, as it is normally thought) that grows in wet and humid regions. It can be found growing in thickets all over the world, where there is tropical, subtropical and temperate climate. Wild yam and its extract have been used in many countries around the world for its many benefits
Wild Yam extract Dioscin
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade,
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Wild Yam Extract has the function of anti-fatigue, anti-inflammatory,anti-stress, hypocholesterolemic, and estrogenic effects.
2. As an antispasmodic, and could be helpful for nauseaof pregnant women (morning sickness), spasmodic hiccough and asthma.
3. Most women experience lack of progesterone, not estrogen.
4. Natural progesterone supplements are used to balanceestrogen.Natural progesterone has a structure similar tothat of human progesterone and is made form plant fats;
5. One of such fats is Dioscin. It is rich in Dioscin,so Dioscin became the most popular source of natural progesterone.
1. Wild Yam Extract Dioscin is a remedy used to relieve intestinal colic, to soothe diverticulitis, ease dysmenorrhoea and ovarian and uterine pains.
2. Dioscin is also used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, especially the acute phase where there is intense inflammation.
For Further Information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org