What is Tannic Acid ?
Tannic acid is mainly used in medicine, ink, printing and dyeing, leather and metallurgy industries as well as water treatment. Tannin has flocculation, deoxidation, scale inhibition and bactericidal action in the water treatment process. Due to the large amount of hydroxyl groups in the molecular structure and the carboxyl groups generated after partial hydrolysis, complexes with calcium and magnesium ions in water prevent the formation of scale of calcium and magnesium ions in boiler water, and also reduce the deposition of calcium sulfate in cooling water. , to play a decentralized role. In addition, the cohesive force of tannins can concentrate the sediment into the slag and discharge the boiler and cooling water system through the sewage.
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food Grade
Light yellow to brown powder or Granules
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Tannic Acid has the function of antioxidant and antimicrobial;
2. Tannic Acid has the effect on improving the body disease-resistant ability, liver and gastrointestinal system function ;
3. With the function of treating chronic diarrhea and dysentery;
4. With the function of dispelling heat, eliminating irritability, diuretic, cooling blood and detoxification;
5. With the function of enhancing immunity.
1. Applied in food filed, gallic acid can be produced into wine, canned, condensed juice and other more nourishment;
2. Applied in cosmetic industry,gallic acid used as active ingredients of skin care products;
3. Widely applied in pharmaceutical grade;
4. Tannic Acid Powder are also applied in dyes, chemicals and organic synthesis, as well as in the analysis of rare metals.
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com