What is Citrus Aurantium?
The active ingredient in Citrus Aurantium is total alkaloids, with the highest content of Synephrine Hydrochloride.Citrus Aurantium as a common traditional Chinese medicine has Broken gas in addition to ruffian, anti - product guide stagnation multi-purpose.
What is Synephrine Hydrochloride?
Synephrine HCL is a popular ingredient commonly found in weight loss supplements. Its popularity increased in the United States. Synephrine has become one of the top ingredients found in dietary supplements.
Synephrine Hydrochloride is derived from the fruit tree known as Citrus Aurantium (aka. Bitter Orange) which is native to Vietnam. Synephrine Hydrochloride is also very similar in chemical structure to ephedrine. In today's world of dietary supplements there is a lot association with this supplement being a great fat loss product, and so much so, that many companies and brands no use Synephrine Hydrochloride to replace ephedrine that was once in their product
Synephrine Hydrochloride, Citrus Aurantium Extract
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade,
Off-white to White powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Anti-oxidant, Reduce environmental pollution damage to the body;
2. Synephrine HCL can consolidate connective tissue; strengthen skin, bones, teeth and muscles;
3. Synephrine HCL can promote collagen synthesis, help wound healing;
4. Involved in cholesterol metabolism and help break down fat;
5. Synephrine HCL can accelerate iron and calcium absorption, prevent scurvy.
1. As a dietary supplement designed to support calorie burning (thermogenesis) and resulting weight loss.
2. It can also helps to clean the blood and has been reported to dissolve kidney stones.
3. Stachydrine Hydrochloride is thought to have similar effects in terms of providing an energy boost, suppressing appetite and increasing metabolic rate and caloric expenditure
For Further Information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org