Siberian ginseng extract, also named eleutherococcus senticosus, commonly known as Siberian ginseng, is an herb used in traditional medicine to combat fatigue. Preliminary evidence suggests that Eleutherococcus senticosus can improve physical performance during periods of high intensity exercise. Siberian ginseng was traditionally used to prevent colds and flu and to increase energy, longevity, and vitality. It is widely used in Russia as an "adaptogen." An adaptogen is a substance that is supposed to help the body better cope with either mental or physical stress.
Eleutheroside B+E, Siberian ginseng extract
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade,
Yellow-Brown Fine Powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Having curative effect on neurasthenic and insomnia.
2. Anti-aging .
3. Expanding blood vessel, improving brain blood supplying, reducing and adjusting blood pressure, curing coronary heart disease.
4. Resisting inflammation.
6. Having notable curative effect on neurasthenic, improving sleeping heart-throb, bad memory etc.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, Eleutheroside is mainly used as pharmaceutical materail to treat asthenia of kidney,Regulating the body's disorder and make it tend to normal,etc.
2. Siberian ginseng extract is also applied in the field of health care products,it was used in capsules, health food, oral liquid,health care wine and other alcoholic beverages, which has good health-care effect on keeping strong will,wind dampness, strong bones and muscles
For Further Information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org