What is Saw Palmetto Extract ?
Saw palmetto extract is an extract of the fruit of Serenoa repens. It is rich in fatty acid and phytosterols. It has been used in traditional ,eclectic and altemative medicine for a variety of indications, most notably benign prostatic hyperplasia
Fatty acids Specification:
Saw Palmetto Extract
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Saw Palmetto Extract Fatty Acid can effectively inhibit the activity of 5a- reductase and reduce the androgen and androgen receptor binding in prostate tissue.
2. Saw Palmetto Extract Fatty Acid has the function of adrenergic antagonism and calcium blocking to improve bladder function and relieve suffering
3.Inhibits the activity of cyclooxygenase and lipoxidase, and reduces the production of inflammatory mediators such as leukotriene and prostaglandin, thus playing an anti-inflammation and anti-edema role.
1. Fatty Acid also prevents binding of DHT to androgen receptors, hence helps with hair loss.
2. Fatty Acid extracted from saw palmetto extract inhibits androgen and estrogen receptor activity and helps both men and women to balance hormones.
3. Cure inflammation: Saw Palmetto herb extract helps treat bladder inflammation and helps with urinary flow.
4. Women also use Saw Palmetto herb to stimulate breast enlargement and also to treat uterine irritability.
5. Fatty Acid Powder is also used to treat impotence, frigidity, and also used as an aphrodisiac. Some new evidence shows that Saw Palmetto may also help with thyroid deficiencies.
6. Saw Palmetto Extract Fatty Acid is used to clear chest congestion, treat coughs too.
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com