What is Source of Resveratrol ?
Resveratrol is a naturally occurring phytoalexin produced by some higher plants in response to injury or fungal infection. Phytoalexins are chemical substances produced by plants as a defense against infection by pathogenic microorganisms, such as fungi. Alexin is from the Greek, meaning to ward off or to protect. Resveratrol may also have alexin-like activity for humans. Epidemiological, in vitro and animal studies suggest that a high resveretrol intake is associated with a reduced incidence of cardiovascular disease, and a reduced risk for cancer
Resveratrol powder Specification:
White fine powder
Root (Dried, 100% Natural)
98% Min, HPLC
100% pass 80 mesh
Good solubility in alcohol
Ash Content %
1. Resveratrol protecting the heart and circulatory system, lowering cholesterol, and protecting against clots which can cause heart attacks and stroke.
2. Resveratrol protects a cell's DNA. It is a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants can help prevent cell damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable atoms caused by pollution, sunlight and our bodies natural burning of fat that can lead to cancer, aging and brain degeneration.
3. Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease.
4. Anti-virus and accommodate immunity, inhibit Staphylococcus aureus, Micrococcus catarrhalis, Bacillus coli, aeruginosus Bacillus, have better inhibit action with Orphan virus, Fever blisters virus, enteric virus and Kesaqi virus.
Function and Applications:
2. Effect on cardiovascular system;
3. Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal;
4. Nourish and protect liver;
5. Anti-oxidant and quench free-radicals;
6. Impact on the metabolism of osseous issue.
7. Applied in food field,it's used as food additive with the function of lengthening life.
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com