The substance of pterostilbene is found in almonds, various blueberries, grape leaves, vines and blueberries. While resveratrol is under research for its potential properties from consuming wine and other foods or beverages, it is also found in wine although it is not as well researched as its analogue. It is a stilbenoid chemically related to resveratrol.In plants, it plays a defensive phytoalexin role.The possible biological effects of pterostilbene are being examined in basic research involving laboratory models of several disorders, including age-related cognitive decline.
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food Grade
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. It has function of lowering blood lipids and cholesterol.
2. It can be used for treatment of diabetes.
3. Pterostilbene powder has function of anti-inflammatory, antineoplastic, anti-cancer, and antioxidant actions via modulations of gene expression and enzyme activity.
1. It is used for treating heart diseases such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
2. It can interfere with the cancer cell growth,proliferation, even apoptosis.It also actively gainst the HIV by inhibiting virus.
3. It can accelerate healing of injured skin.
4. It can inhibit of oral sugar metabolism, delaying the growth of some bacterias.Meanwhile,it can enhances bone density and strength.
5. It has been used to prevent the possibility of cancer, supplement sunscreen protection.
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com