What is Luteolin ?
Luteolin is a natural flavonoids found in many plants. It has a variety of pharmacological activities, such as anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, uric acid lowering , anti-tumor, anti-bacterial, anti-virus, etc. Clinically, it is mainly used to relieve cough, dispel phlegm, anti-inflammatory, uric acid lowering , treat cardiovascular diseases, treat "als", SARS, hepatitis, etc.
peanut shell extract
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade
Light Yellow Powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
Luteolin Main Function:
1. Luteolin has potential value and exploition in food industry. It have high antimicrobial activity, can against four kind of common food contaminative microorganism.
2. Luteolin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anticancer, and immune-modulating properties to suppress hyperactive immune systems.
3. Luteolin may contribute to the reduction of hyperlipidemia and inbition of oxidative modiflcation.
4. Luteolin is a potent hypoglycemic agent and improves insulin sensitivity.
5. Luteolin is a promising agent for use in ophthalmology,for prevention and treatment of cataract and of vascular
1.Applied in food field, peanut skin extract is often used as food additives;
2. Applied in health product field, it is made into capsules with the function of vasodilatation;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can play the role of inflammation.
For Further Information, please contact: