What is Apple cider vinegar powder?
Apple Cider Vinegar Powder otherwise known as cider vinegar or ACV, is a type of vinegar made from cider or apple must and has a pale to medium amrber color. Unpasteurized or organic ACV contains mother of vinegar, which has a cobweb-like appearance and can make the vinegar look slightly congealed.ACV is used in salad dressings, marinades, vinaigrettes, food preservatives, and chutneys, among other things.
Organic Apple cider vinegar is made by crushing apples and squeezing out the liquid. Bacteria and Yeast are added to the liquid to start the alcoholic fermentation process, and the sugars are turned into alcohol. In a second fermentation process, the alcohol is converted into vinegar by acetic acid-forming bacteria (acetobacter). Acetic acid and malic acid give vinegar its sour taste.
Apple cider vinegar powder
Malus pumila Mill
5% 8% 10%
Food grade, Cosmetics Grade,
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Powder is produced from the juice of apples that have been converted to vinegar through the use of modern fermentation methods.
2. It is an old folk remedy claimed to be beneficial in treating a long list of ailments. Proponents say that it can cure arthritis, guard against osteoporosis, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, prevent cancer, destroy infection, assist in digestion and weight control, maintain memory, and protect the mind from aging.
3. Apple cider vinegar contains the following: acetic acid, propionic acid, lactic acid, enzymes, amino acids, roughage -potash and apple pectin. It also contains minerals and trace elements such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, chlorine, sodium, sulfur, copper, iron, silicon, fluorine.
4. Rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Provitamin beta-carotene, Vitamin P (bioflavonoids).
1. Applied in the Pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in the Functional food field;
3. Applied in the feed field.
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com