Nicotinamide Riboside Powder is a natural ingredient that is found in milk. It is actually related to niacin and other forms of vitamin B3.
This molecule has become more and more popular today because of various scientific studies that prove its ability to prevent obesity by helping you fight weight gain. Researchers have found that this molecule can serve as a unique supplement that will boost one’s metabolism to help burn off more calories and prevent weight gain.
Apart from preventing weight gain, it also helps boost muscle performance, increase energy expenditure, and minimize the risk factors of diabetes.
Nicotinamide Riboside Specification:
Loss On Drying
Residue On Ignition
≤ Matching Fluid A
Conform with specification
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place.
Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
2 years when properly stored
Nicotinamide Riboside Function:
1.The proper digestion and absorption of protein and fat.
2. To help in the essential amion acid tryptophan is converted to nicotinic acid.
3. To prevent all kinds of nerves, skin diseases.
4. Alleviate vomiting.
5. Promote the nucleic acid Synthesis, to prevent the aging of tissues and organs.
6. Lower the result of taking antidepressants caused by dry mouth and dysuria.
7. Slow night muscle spasms, cramps paralysis and other symptoms of hand,foot and neuritis.
8. Is the natural the diuretic.
9. Treatment of congenital hypofunction of metabolism.
10. Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency.
11. Supplement to patients who need to consume more vitamin B6.
12. Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
1. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat. Keep the container sealed.
2. It should be stored separately from the oxidant, avoid mixing. Equipped with the appropriate variety and quantity of fire equipment. The storage area should be equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment and suitable containment materials.
Nicotinamide Riboside Application:
1. Weight loss;
2. Increase energy;
3. Lower cholesterol levels;
4. Treatment of metabolic disorders;
5. Lower risk factors of diabetes
For Further Information, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org