What is Nicotinamide Mononucleotide?
Nicotinamide Mononucleotide belongs to Vitamin B, participating in metabolism in the body, can be used to prevent pellagra or other niacin defection disease. Nicotinamide Mononucleotide could be used as feed/human nutrition, booth the growth and strengthen the immunity.Nicotinamide mononucleotides play an important role in the production of human cell energy, which is involved in the synthesis of intracellular NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, an important coenzyme for cell energy conversion).
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade,
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1.Nicotinamide mononucleotide in human cells play an important role in energy generation, it involved in intracellular NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, cell energy conversion important coenzyme) synthesis, used in anti-aging, fall blood sugar and other health care products.
2. Nicotinamide Mononucleotide is a water-soluble vitamin, The product is white crystalline powder, odorless or nearly odorless, bitter in taste, freely soluble in water or ethanol, dissolvable in glycerin.
3.Nicotinamide Mononucleotide is easy to absorb oral, and can be widely distributed in the body, the excess metabolites or prototype quickly expel from urine. Nicotinamide is part of coenzyme I and coenzyme II, plays the role of hydrogen delivery in biological oxidation respiratory chain, can promote biological oxidation processes and tissue metabolism, maintain normal tissue (especially the skin, digestive tract and nervous system) integrity has an important role.
4.Nicotinamide Mononucleotide has prevention and treatment of heart block, sinus node function and anti-fast experimental arrhythmias, nicotinamide can significantly improve the heart rate and atrioventricular block caused by verapamil.
1. Enhance the assimilation of mineral elements.
2. Develop nthe immunity and enable animals to produce more IgG and IgM.
3. Promote intestinal and bring regeneration of benefical bacteria.
4. Accelerate the liver recovery from damages.
5. Mannan oligosaccharides absorb pathogenic bacteria and take them out of bodies.
6. Activate macrophages to improve animal immunity.
7. Nicotinamide Mononucleotide can improve feed palatability and increase the intake.
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com