What is D-Pinitol ?
D-pinitol is a naturally occuring compound that can be found in some plants, trees, and food, such as soy. D-pinitol has demonstrated effects similar to insulin that drive creatine and other nutrients into the muscles. D-pinitol is a methyl-inositol extract that promotes the transport of glucose and glycogen synthesis. D-pinitol is often combined with creatine and a small amount of carbohydrates.
Major Effects: Concretion run smoothly, eliminating phlegm to disappear unless cough. Have stimulated insulin ability, can reduce blood sugar. Can promote creative absorption, often as a creatine product additive.
D-Pinitol ,Carob Extract
Min 95% 98%
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food Grade, Cosmetic Grade,
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
D-Pinitol Main Function:
1. Prevention of aging-related macular degeneration (the leading cause of blindness in the elderly);
2. To prevent cataracts, intima-media thickening, heart disease;
3. To improve the symptoms in patients with retinitis pigmentosa;
4. Reduce the color difference, so that vision is more precise; the protection of the retina, when the absorption of light from oxidative damage;
5. Anticarcinogenic effect and prevent the proliferation of can cer cells. Widely used in food, health care products, cosmetics, medicine and fodder.
Pinitol Main Application:
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Health products as capsules or pills.
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com