Magnolia bark is used as a general anti-stress and anti-anxiety agent - so its claims typically center on general benefits in controlling stress and anxiety. Newer claims are emerging, however, to link magnolia's anti-stress benefits with control of the body's primary stress hormone, cortisol, and the myriad health benefits associated with normal cortisol levels (versus elevated cortisol, which has been associated with obesity, diabetes, osteoporosis, memory problems and suppressed immune function).
Honokiol is present in magnolia bark at about one to five percent, and it is present at roughly two to ten percent. Typical doses use three to nine grams of bark in hot water. Other traditional formulas include pin yin for constipation and congestion, which incorporates different proportions of magnolia bark extract, rhubarb, and chih-shih depending on its targeted function. Pin yin formulas for digestive system weakness tend to mix magnolia bark with ginger and licorice. Respiratory issues are often treated with formulas mixing Magnolia officinalis P.E. and cinnamon twig.
Magnolia bark extract powder, smells fragrant, spicy flavor, slightly bitter flavor. Magnolol monomer as a colorless needle crystal (water), m.p. 102 ° C. It was dissolved in benzene, ether, chloroform, acetone, and commonly used organic solvents, insoluble in water, soluble in dilute caustic solution, to obtain a sodium salt. Phenolic hydroxyl groups are susceptible to oxidation, and the allyl group is easily subjected to an addition reaction. And it has a special, lasting muscle relaxant action and a strong antibacterial activity. Magnolia bark extract powder can be used to inhibit platelet aggregation. Clinical Magnolol mainly used as antibacterial and antifungal agents.
Honokiol & Magnolol,
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade
Crystal White powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Protect the brain from Alzheimer's disease
2. Antioxidant & inhibit the growth of cancer tumors
3. Calm nerves and alleviate anxiety without side effect
4. Inhibit bacteria and pathogenic fungi
5. Inhibit secretion of acidity
6. Relax striated muscles
7. Reduce blood pressure
1. In medicine field.It can inhibit bacteria growth,Control the viral infection,Anti-tumor andanti-cancer, anti -inflammatory and anti-Cancer.
2. In healthcare field.Prevention of dental caries and periodontal disease.Anti-anxiety, Improving sleep and relieving insomnia.
3. In food supplemets field.It’s always used in weight loss products.
4. Magnolia bark extract powder is widlely used in pharmaceuticals,which as powerful antioxidants and prevent cardiovascular disease products.
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com