What is Levodopa ?
Levodopa Powder (L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine; INN levodopa; trade names Sinemet, Parcopa, Atamet, Stalevo, Madopar, Prolopa, etc.) is a naturally occurring dietary supplement and psychoactive drug found in certain kinds of food and herbs (e.g., Mucuna pruriens, or velvet bean), and is synthesized from the amino acid L-tyrosine in the mammalian body and brain.
L-DOPA is the precursor to the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine (noradrenaline), and epinephrine (adrenaline) collectively known as catecholamines.
Aside from its natural and essential biological role, L-DOPA is also used in the clinical treatment of Parkinson's disease and dopamine-responsive dystonia. When used in a pharmaceutical context, the INN designation 'levodopa' is normally used.
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food Grade
White crystalline powder
Meets the requirements
Acidity of alkalinity
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1 . Levodopa is anti-paralysis agitans. Through the blood-brain barrier into the brain tissue, but by the decarboxylation of dopa decarboxylase into dopamine, play a role.
2. Levodopa can be used for essential tremor and paralysis paralysis agitans syndrome of non-drug immunogenicity, and in better light, severe, or the elderly poor.
3. Promote muscle growth,loss weight.
4. Increase bone density and reversal of osteoporosis.
5 . Be dietary supplements.
6. Levodopa can treat parkinsonism and Pakinsonism syndrome, hepatic coma,hub functions to improve the patient awake, symptom improvement.
7 . Promote sleep,improve immune system.
8 . Levodopa can increase bone density and reversal of osteoporosis,increase muscle strength, enhance libido and sexual performance.
Levodopa 99% L- dopa Application:
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
2. Applied in health supplement.
3. Applied in functional food additive.
4. Applied in cosmetics and personal care products.
For Further Information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org