What is Source of L-Tryptophan?
L-Tryptophan is an important precusor substance of auxin biosynthesis in plant. It has the similar structure of IAA. It widely exists in higher plant. There are two ways to synthetic auxin. The first is tryptophan oxidizes and deaminize and form indole acetone,then decarboxylation and form IAAId; Under the corresponding enzymes IAAId oxsidizes indoleacetic acid. The second way is
decarboxylation and form to tryptamine then tryptamine oxsidize deamination finally forms tryptophan.
L-tryptophan is an amino acid, a protein building block that can be found in many plant and
animal proteins. L-tryptophan is called an “essential” amino acid because the body can't make it.
It must be acquired from food.
White to light yellow
5.0 ~ 7.0
Loss on drying
Cd (mg/kg )
( 25g in sample)
1. L-Tryptophan is an important nutrient.
2. L-Tryptophan takes part in the renewal of animal blood plasma protein in the body
3. L-Tryptophan helps nicotinic acid and the synthesis of hemoglobin. It can significantly increase antibody in pregnant animals baby.
4. L-Tryptophan can promote lactation of cows and sows.
5. L-Tryptophan is used as control agent of pellagra.
L-Tryptophan Powder is used for insomnia, sleep apnea, depression, anxiety, facial pain, a severe form of premenstrual syndrome called premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), smoking cessation, grinding teeth during sleep (bruxism), attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Tourette's syndrome, and to improve athletic performance.
For Further Information, please contact: