What is Source of L-theanine?
L-theanine 99% is an amino acid found in ordinary tea leaves from Camellia sinensis (also known as Thea sinensis, hence the name theanine). It is also found in other species of Camellia and in the edible bay boletes mushroom Xerocomus badius, but is otherwise rare in nature. L-theanine has the reputation for promoting mental and physical relaxation-decreasing stress and anxiety-without inducing drowsiness.
L-theanine in nature only exists in tea plants accounting of 1%~2% of dry tea in free state, and is the main amino acid in tea accounting of some 50% of free amino acids. L-theanine is essential to human body, which can not synthesize and shall be supplied externally.
White Crystalline Powder
Chloride (as CL)
Loss on drying
Residue on ignition
1. L-theanine will reduce blood pressure,blood sugar,blood lipids;
2. L-theanine powder with the function of removing radicals and anti-aging;
3. Green tea extract l-theanine can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds;
4. L-theanine will anti-radiation,anti-cancer, inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell;
5.L-theanine powder used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
1. Applied in food field, boiled eggs with motherwort is a good way to treat dysmenorrhea;
2. Applied in health product field, motherwort honey is a good female health food, which helps to regulate menstruation nourishing;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, motherwort tablets, granules, injection, capsule medicine for the treatment of gynecological diseases;
4. Applied in cosmetic field, according to legend, Empress Wu on account of eating beauty products which is made of motherwort, so she looks not old
L-theanine is a free amino acid unique to tea. L-theanine is glutamic acid γ-ethyl amide and has a sweet sputum. The content of L-theanine varies depending on the variety and location of the tea. L-theanine accounts for 1% to 2% by weight of dry tea.
For Further Information, please contact: