What is Jujube & Red dates ?
Red dates, also known as jujube, dried dates, dates, originated in China, there are eight thousand years of cultivation history in China. It was listed as "five fruit" (chestnut, peach, plum, apricot, date) of one since ancient times.Red dates is rich in nutrients protein, fat, carbohydrates, carotene, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin P and calcium, phosphorus, iron and cyclic adenosine monophosphate and so on. Including vitamin C content among the best in the fruit, vitamin king reputation, with blood and beauty of the effectiveness of the treatment of insomnia.
What is Jujube Powder ?
Juice Powder can be used for drinks,health care products,baby food,puffed food,baking food,ice cream,and oatmeal.Especially Red Jujube Juice Powder can be used in combination with sugar to produce a perfectly colored coating for fruit jellies and in sauces were a boost of flavor without the addition of liquid is necessary.Red Jujube Juice Powder are also useful in candy fillings, desserts, breakfast cereals, yogurt flavoring and in any application where a fresh fruit flavor is desired.
|Jujube Fruit Extract Powder|
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food Grade, Cosmetic Grade,
Yellow Brown Powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Jujube Powder can help for a good sleep and clam.
2. It works as anti cancer agent in liver cancer.
3. With antioxidant benefit, antimicrobial benefits.
4. It is used for the treatment of chronic idiopathic constipation: a controlled clinical trial.
5. Help expand blood vessel, improve nutriture, enhance myocardial contractile force.
6. Jujube extract owder is a natural skin care and cosmetology tonics.
1. Jujube extract is applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage Industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com