Drinking green tea is beneficial to the body and mind. It is well known that the tea polyphenols, caffeine, lipopolysaccharides, and multiple vitamins contained in tea can play a health and pharmacological role.
1. improve muscle endurance.
The study found that tea contains an antioxidant called "catechins" that increases the body's ability to burn fat, improves muscle endurance, helps combat fatigue, and increases the amount of time spent exercising. Often drinking tea is most significant.
2. Resistance to ultraviolet rays. Tea polyphenols are water-soluble substances. Washing your face with tea water can clear the greasy face, constrict pores, disinfect, sterilize, and resist skin aging. It also helps reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays in the sun. It is a natural sunscreen .
3. Stay in shape. The discussion about tea in "Materia Medica Supplements" of the Tang Dynasty mentioned that "long-term eating makes you thin", and modern scientific research has confirmed this. The caffeine in tea can promote the secretion of gastric juice, help digestion, and enhance the body's ability to break down fat. Studies abroad have also shown that regular green tea drinking can reduce waist circumference and lower body mass index (BMI), which can help prevent diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
4. Protection against radiation. Foreign studies have shown that tea polyphenols and their oxides can absorb some radioactive material, protect cells from radiation damage, and help repair damaged cells. Clinical studies show that tea extract can treat mild radiation diseasecause of radiation treatment in tumor patients, and reduce blood cells and white blood cells caused by radiation, with good results.
5. Improves memory. Tea polyphenols help the brain to regulate locally, improve memory and improve learning efficiency. Foreign studies have confirmed that drinking green tea can prevent and treat neurological disorders, especially cognitive impairment in old age. In addition, the coffee base can promote the central nervous excitement, there is refreshing, thought, the effect of mind-clear.
6. Increase bone density. Although tea contains caffeine, it promotes calcium loss with urination, but the content is very low. Even black tea, which has a high caffeine content, is only 30 to 45 milligrams per cup. In fact, tea content is more of a substance that helps reduce calcium loss, including fluorine, phytoestrogens and potassium. The Taiwan study found that people who drank tea regularly had higher bone density and a lower chance of hip fractures.
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com