Nutrition Of Propolis
1. Propolis has the reputation of “purple gold”. A group of 50,000 to 60,000 bees can only produce 70-110 grams of propolis. The propolis collected from the beehive usually contains 55% resin and tree scent, about 30% beeswax, 10% aromatic volatile oil and 5% pollen and inclusions.
Propolis contains extremely complex ingredients and more than 300 kinds of nutrients in 20 categories, including flavonoids, organic acids, alcohols, phenols, aldehydes, esters, ethers, olefins, and a variety of amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and trace elements are like a natural "drug bank".
Among the propolis components, the most representative active substances are quercetin, anthraquinones and phenethyl acrylate in organic acids.
Quercetin is an effective component of many Chinese herbal medicines. It has the functions of dilating coronary blood vessels, lowering blood lipids, and anti-platelet aggregation. It has synergistic effect with aspirin. It is mainly used for capillary hemostasis and auxiliary antihypertensive drugs. Oysters and other ingredients have good bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effects, greatly reducing and avoiding the occurrence of various diabetic complications. The phenethyl caffeate has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant activities and can play an anti-tumor effect.
The health benefits of propolis
1. Propolis has antibacterial effect. Propolis can be sterilized, disinfected, bacteriostatic, mildewproof and antiseptic. It solves the defect that antibiotics only act on a single microorganism, and has no side effects. It has a good therapeutic effect on skin diseases in daily life.
2. Propolis can promote tissue cell regeneration, has a good repair effect on various oral diseases, and can be used to treat gastric ulcer.
3. Prevent cancer. Propolis is rich in anti-cancer substances. Studies have shown that cancer patients can reduce cancer cells and reduce side effects caused by chemotherapy and radiotherapy after taking propolis.
4. Propolis can both lower triglycerides and lower cholesterol.
5. Propolis can make menopausal symptoms disappear or reduce.
6. Enhance the role of immunity. The body's immune system is easily attacked by viruses. Propolis can enhance the body's immunity and enhance the body's ability to resist virus damage.
7. Beauty effects. Propolis can decompose pigments, smooth wrinkles, slow down aging, etc. It is a feminine beauty product.
8. Analgesic effect. Propolis also has a good effect on anesthesia and analgesia.
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more information about Propolis.