Propolis is good for our health. Propolis has strong anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-viral cell activation, strengthen energy, calm, antipyretic function, and can improve immunity and self-therapy. In addition, propolis has obvious curative effect on hepatitis, especially for fatty liver and liver damage caused by long-term drinking. At the same time, propolis has excellent effects on prevention of colds, prevention and relief of upper respiratory tract infections, rapid inflammation and healing of sore throats and stomatitis.
1. Propolis can promote promote the healing of damaged tissues. And is a promoter of tissue regeneration. It has a good auxiliary therapeutic effect on cutting wounds, deep burns and burns. It has the functions of promoting regeneration and accelerating wound healing on bone, cartilage, stomach and tooth damage, and can relieve pain, prevent infection and leave no scars. At the same time, propolis can promote the healing of ulcers and shorten the course of 1/3 - 2/3, especially for diabetic wounds, oral ulcers, gastric ulcers, duodenal ulcers, hemorrhoids, and burns.
2. Propolis is sedative, anesthetic and optimize the role of the nervous system. It can stop bleeding, prevent tissue ammonia that can cause allergic symptoms, prevent bronchoconstriction and allergic diseases, and relax the parasympathetic nerves blocked by nerves. In addition, propolis can also treat insomnia, reduce stress, and have a good effect on gastrointestinal ulcers and other neurological diseases caused by stress;
3. Propolis is a strong free radical scavenger, which can effectively eliminate free radicals. Free radicals are the enemy of health. There are more than 80 kinds of severe diseases related to it. Propolis can promote the metabolism and improve the lifespan by eliminating self-owned groups, promoting metabolism, maintaining endocrine balance and normal. It is natural. Antioxidants. Long-term consumption of propolis not only can strongly clean free radicals, prevent superoxide caused by free radicals, but also rapidly decompose the formed peroxides. Although it grows year by year, it can enjoy youth and health for a long time.
4. Propolis is an effective immune enhancer, which helps to increase the energy of antibodies, increase the content of serum proteins and gamma globulin, increase the anti-phasing ability of white blood cells and macrophages, and make the body specific and non-specific. Increased immunity.
5. Propolis has a strong anti-cancer effect.
High concentration of propolis can inhibit tumors. Propolis can inhibit the proteolytic activity of trypsin, inhibit the peptide-based mca matrix hydrolysis activity of various proteases, and promote normal hepatocyte proliferation, which can significantly proliferate human colorectal cancer cells and lung cancer cells. It is inhibited by the efficacy and action of propolis and the method of consumption, and even completely inhibits cell proliferation. At the same time, propolis prevents canceration through antioxidant action and effectively protects white blood cells and platelets.
6. Propolis can improve the human cardiovascular system.
Propolis is rich in flavonoids which have good curative effect on cardiovascular diseases and is used for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. It can soften blood vessels, reduce blood vessel fragility, and have a good inhibitory effect on platelet aggregation and thrombosis. It can lower blood sugar and lower blood fat. It improves microcirculation, purifies blood, removes toxins from the body, and is a vascular protectant and microcirculation improver. At the same time, propolis can also help strengthen myocardial contractility, dilate blood vessels, reduce blood triglyceride levels, and the role of prevention and treatment of hypertension, heart disease, atherosclerosis is also very obvious.
7. Propolis has significant liver and liver protection effects:
Propolis has a broad-spectrum antibacterial effect, it can effectively kill hepatitis virus; at the same time, propolis also has effective immune function, can help patients improve and strengthen collective immunity, and reduce C Glutamine transaminase, which dissolves liver poison and protects liver cells, so propolis has excellent therapeutic effects on hepatitis B, liver cirrhosis and hepatitis C. Small bee Brazilian propolis
8. Propolis can be used in the treatment of diabetes.
Diabetes is mainly caused by insufficient insulin secretion caused by insulin cell pathology. Propolis can repair the damage of insulin b cells and improve the quality and function of insulin. At the same time, propolis can improve the metabolism of lipids in the liver, reduce blood lipids, and restore liver function. In addition, propolis can effectively eliminate inflammation, treat infections, prevent and treat infectious complications.
9. Propolis has the function of anti-pathogenic microorganisms.
It is a strong bactericidal anti-inflammatory agent, which can effectively inhibit a variety of bacteria, fungi and certain viruses, inhibiting and killing the growth of pathogens, against bacteria, viruses, All kinds of infectious diseases caused by fungi have good curative effect, suitable for pneumonia, abscess, osteomyelitis, urinary tract infection, endocarditis, tuberculosis, gastritis, oral inflammation, various rickets, corns, ribbons Herpes, common warts (scorpion), acne, black class, freckles, rich hands, sore throat, sinusitis, and inflammation of the gums, periodontal disease, and hemorrhoids are very significant.