Honey is a nutritious food. Fructose and glucose in honey are easily absorbed by the body. Honey has certain effects on certain chronic diseases. Taking honey has good auxiliary medical functions for heart disease, hypertension, lung diseases, eye diseases, liver diseases, dysentery, constipation, anemia, nervous system diseases, stomach, and duodenal ulcer diseases. External users can also treat scalds, moisturize the skin and prevent frostbite.
What is Honey Powder ?
Honey Powder, also known as solid honey. In order to solve the problems of high moisture content, strong moisture absorption, difficulty in storage and transportation, and difficulty in ensuring food hygiene, safety and stability, the US food processing companies pioneered the development of natural honey in the early 1960s. Main raw material of honey powder.
Honey Powder Extract
Food grade, Cosmetic Grade
Milk White powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. It has some anti-inflammatory effects and possesses the capacity to calm coughs down.
2. It is a known natural source of high energy. The natural's sugars in honey enter the bloodstream and give a quick boost.
3. It has also been proven to be a best friend to students, as it has the powers to boost memory. And also helps in protecting the brain from cellular damage.A study carried out in 2011 showed that one spoon of honey every day boosts the memory of women in their post menopause.
4.It has been being able to absorb calcium, honey aids the health of the brain.
5.It has always been an all-natural cure for cough. If one is suffering from sleepless nights, honey helps like sugar does and raises the insulin level in the body, which in turn improves the mood.
6. It is used to prevents dandruff when diluted with warm water for those beautiful locks.So honey is useful for hair loss problems and reduce the hair fall.
7.It is used as a natural sweetener,a sugar substitute ,a drink base additive, a food ingredient.
8. It is also used in medical Care industry,such as enteric care, detoxification, moisten spleen & kidney.
1.It is applied in the field of food field.
2.It is applied in the field of Healthcare products.
3.It is applied in the field of Pharmaceuticals.
4.It is applied in the field of Nutrition supplements products.
5.It is applied in the field of Cosmetic products.
6.It is applied in the field of medical care industry.
1--Standard Package: 25KG/drum,Double Aseptic food poly bags inside,Paper Drums outside.
1--Sample Package: Aluminum foil bag.
2--Quantity Less than 50kgs, Recommend to take by DHL,UPS,TNT,EMS,Fedex.
3--Quantity Less than 200kgs, Recommend to take Air Shipment.
4--Quantity More than 200kgs, Recommend to take Sea Shipment.
5--Lead Time: By Express Courier, around 4 to 7 days.
By Air, around 2 to 4 days
By Sea, around 7 to 30days
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com