What is Higenamine HCL ?
Higenamine HCL belong to benzyl isoquinoline alkaloids, which are a kind of alkaloids with benzyl attached to 1 position of isoquinoline parent nucleus.
Higenamine HCL Specification:
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
Higenamine HCL Main Function:
1.Higenamine HCL is a pre-workout supplement that can improve athletic performance.
2.Higenamine HCL can function as a fat burner – it is a catecholamine-like structure that interacts with the same course of receptors that the fat burners Synephrine
3.Higenamine HCL is incredibly helpful to your lung area, particularly if you have actually related conditions, such as asthma. Information technology has been verified that Higenamine does have physiological qualities that could induce the relaxation of the trachea.
4.Higenamine HCL has also been shown to promote much better vascular relaxation and vasodilation. Higenamine has also been found to advertise much better erection in men via beta-adergenic interactions.
Higenamine HCL Application:
1. Memory decline through aging
2. Dementia and Alzheimer’s (clinically)
3. Brain damage or injuries
4. Alcohol or drug abuse symptoms and effects
5. Promote the metabolism of brain;
6. Clear cells in the fat brown pigment (Lipofuscin);
7. Increase the cerebral blood flow;
8. Improve the ability to remember;
9. The resisting hypoxia;
10. Can promote protein assimilation; enhance the efficacy of other anabolic drugs in the body;
11. Increase in the amount of serotonin in the brain;
For Further Information, please contact: