What is Guarana?
Guarana is a climbing plant in the maple family, Sapindaceae, native to the Amazon basin and especially common in Brazil. Guarana features large leaves and clusters of flowers, and is best known for its fruit, which is about the size of a coffee bean. As a dietary supplement, guarana is an effective stimulant:its seeds contain about twice the concentration of caffeine found in coffeebeans (about 2–4.5% caffeine in guarana seeds compared to 1-2% for coffee beans).As with other plants producing caffeine, the high concentration of caffeine is a defensive toxin that repels herbivores from the berry and its seeds.
What is Guarana extract?
Guarana extract, usually a light brown powder, is water soluble. The extract is often used mixed with water or juice. You'll find Guarana powder a key ingredient in popular energy drinks and in energy pills. Guarana powder extract is also a flavoring for other food items such as chewing gum, chocolate, ice cream and alcoholic beverages. Stores that carry herbal supplements usually sell Guarana powder. As a stimulant, Guarana reduces fatigue, sharpens perceptions, reduces appetite and relieves muscle tension and hangover effects.
Guarana extract, Guarana extract caffeine
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade,
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Cognition: Guarana extract Powder has shown prompt results in terms of positive effects in cognition.The high content promotes mental alertness and reduces fatigue. The proponents of guarana seed extract are of the opinion that active ingredient is released slowly, thus providing stimulative effects for a longer period.
2. Digestion: Guarana extract Powder is used for combating digestive problems, particularly irregular bowel movement. The tannin present in this extract help in proper digestion of food and treatment of diarrhea. However, do not use guarana extract frequently for reducing digestive problems, as it may become habitual in the long run.
3. Slimming Figure: Guarana extract Powder reduces appetite and cravings for food, while stimulating the body metabolic processes. Hence, it helps in burning the accumulated fats and lipids, as an energy source for the body cells and tissues.
4. Pain Relief: Traditionally, Guarana seed extract has been used as a treatment for migraine headache,rheumatism and menstrual pain.
1. Guarana is used for weight loss, to enhance athletic performance, as a stimulant, and to reduce mental and physical fatigue
2. Guarana is a frequent addition to energy and slimming figure products.
3. Some people also use Guarana to treat low blood pressure and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and to prevent malaria and dysentery
4. Guarana is also used to enhance sexual desire, to increase urine flow, and as an astringent.
5. In food manufacturing, Guarana has been usead as a flavoring ingredient in beverages and candy.
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com