What is Centella?
Centella asiatica grows in tropical swampy areas. The stems are slender, creeping stolons, green to reddish-green in color, connecting plants to each other. It has long-stalked, green, reniform leaves with rounded apices which have smooth texture with palmately netted veins. The leaves are borne on petioles, around 2 cm. The rootstock consists of rhizomes, growing vertically down. They are creamish in color and covered with root hairs.
The flowers are pinkish to red in color, born in small, rounded bunches (umbels) near the surface of the soil. Each flower is partly enclosed in two green bracts. The hermaphrodite flowers are minute in size (less than 3 mm), with 5-6 corolla lobes per flower. Each flower bears five stamens and two styles. The fruit are densely reticulate, distinguishing it from species of Hydrocotyle which have smooth, ribbed or warty fruit.The crop matures in three months, and the whole plant, including the roots, is harvested manually.
What is Centella asiatica extract ?
Centella asiatica extract, also called gotu kola extract powder, which is regarded as one of the most spiritual and rejuvenating herbs in Ayurveda and is used to improve meditation. Centella has been widely used for a number of conditions, particularly in traditional Eastern health care. In Ayurveda Centella is one of the chief herbs for revitalizing the nerves and brain cells. Centella asiatica extract is said to fortify the immune system, both cleansing and feeding it, and to strengthen the adrenals.
Centella asiatica extract, Gotu Kola Extract Powder, Total Triterpenes
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade, Cosmetic Grade
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1.Total Triterpenes has the function of analgesia and stability and effect on the central nervous system of choline;
2. It also has the function of promoting skin metabolism and has a good effect for skin ulcers and other skin diseases;
3. With the function of clearing away heat and detoxifying, clearing damp, subsidence of swelling and diuretic;
4. With the function of antibacterial and dissolving stones;
5. Centella asiatica extract, total triterpenes can also strengthen blood vessels and promoting blood circulation
The total triterpenes extracted from Gotu Kola mainly applied in:
Cosmetic field： used to make the skin smooth and elastic;
2. Pharmaceutical field： used as raw materials with clearing heat and toxic materials;
3. Health food industry, centella asiatica extract powder as raw materials can enhance human immunity
For Further Information of Gotu Kola Extract Powder, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org