Gotu Kola Extract is compound extracted from Gotu kola contains some triterpenes, Gotu kola is a slender, creeping plant that grows commonly in swampy areas of India, Sri Lanka, Madagascar, South Africa and the tropics. It is regarded as one of the most spiritual and rejuvenating herbs in Ayurveda and is used to improve meditation. Gotu kola has been widely used for a number of conditions, particularly in traditional Eastern health care. In Ayurveda Gotu kola is one of the chief herbs for revitalizing the nerves and brain cells. It is said to fortify the immune system, both cleansing and feeding it, and to strengthen the adrenals.
Gotu Kola Extract，Asiaticoside
Whole Plant without root
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade,
Light brown powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
2. Quenching free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging;
3. Gotu Kola Extract can promote wound healing and stimulating granulation growing;
4. Clear promotion effect on HSKa & HSFb, also with promotion effect on the formation of DNA;
5. Clear effect on promoting repairing skin damage, widely used for external application in skin and for skin-care products.
1. Treat pathogenic hotness;
2.Treat Pathogenic wind;
4.Treat infectious hepatitis;
5.Treat meningococal meningitis.
For Further Information, please contact: