What is Wolfberry ?
Wolfberry, also called Goji berry, is normal in China. The main active ingredents are Polysaccharide, betane, wolfberry pigment. Wolfberry extract has the functions of enhancing and adjusting immunity, improve the cellular immune function for elders. And has the functions of enhancing blood-forming markedly. The chinese wolfberry root-bark extract can help reduce blood pressure and help anti-fatty liver, also the function of anticancer.
Polysaccharides, Wolfberry Extract, Goji Extract
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food Grade,
brown fine Powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Benefit for kidney, nutritional for lung, good for vision and eyes.
2. Many type of amino acid, vitamins, and more other nutritional components and minerals, can supply body fluid and increase internal secretion
3. Enhance immunity.
4. Decrease acidic content in blood.
5. Can be made of the best natural health care products, widely used in health food, health drink, and teas.
6. Can be used as a tonic for the eyes, especially where the circulation is thought to be poor, in conditions of dizziness, blurred vision, and diminished sight.
7. In the respiratory system it is used to tonify the lungs, especially in conditions with a consumptive cough.
8. In the cardiovascular system lycium is used as a circulatory tonic, to reduce blood pressure and to lower lipid levels.
Goji Polysaccharides Application:
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2.Functional food as capsules or pills;
4.Health products as capsules or pills.
For Further Information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org