What is Allicin?
Garlicin powderalso called allicin, extracted from garlic, it is a safe, uninjurious and multi-functional feed additives, ensure non-toxic, no harm, no side-effect, no drug residues and no drug resistance for animal when it is used. It is widely used as an antiseptic and can substitute for antibiotic in feed.
Garlicin , Allicin
Min 1%, 8%, 9%
Slight yellow to slight brown powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
Allicin has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, and Allicin can inhibit or kill a variety of cocci, bacilli, fungi and viruses. Garlic to a variety of pathogenic bacteria such as staphylococcus, meningitis, pneumococcus, streptococcus and diphtheria, dysentery, escherichia coli, typhoid, paratyphoid, pertussis, tuberculosis bacillus and vibrio cholerae have obvious inhibition or killing effect. Allicin Can treat acute bacillary dysentery, whooping cough, infantile diarrhea, lobar pneumonia, tuberculosis, wound fester, trachoma and so on. The antibacterial principle of Allicin is that the oxygen atoms in the Allicin molecule combine with the mercapto group in the cysteine molecule which is necessary for the growth and reproduction of bacteria and inhibit the growth and reproduction of bacteria.
1. Suitable for poultry, fish, shimp, crab and turtle;
2. To prevent kinds of infections, prohibit and kill harmful germs and improve animals’ immunization, disease resistance and stress resistance. It has a comparatively prevention effect for some diseases caused by various infections, such as red skin, enteritis and bleeding for fish, shrimp and crab;
3. Promote animals’ growth, improve their survival rate and egg laying rate, reduce feed material ratio, so as to heighten production capacity and increase the economic benefit. Garlic extract can increase the laying rate of poultry by 9%, increase the weight gain by 11% for broiler, 6% for pigs and 12% for fish;
4. Stimulate animals’ appetite, increase feed-taking amount and promote digestion. It can help purify water quality and reduce endangerment of mosquitoes and flies on nursery ground;
5. Allicin can reduce the activity of a-cholesterol hydroxyls, thus to lower the cholesterol content within serum, yolk and liver;
6. Allicin may lower the poisonous substance as mercury, cyanide and nitrite. When the products are used as feeding supplement for some time, the animal will be healthier with bright shiny fur and enhanced disease resistance, and increased survival rate;
7. Allicin is a refill of antibiotic as well as the best additive for producing nuisance free fodder;
For Further Information about garlic extract allicin, please contact: email@example.com