What is Source of GABA?
Aminobutyric acid/GABA is a non-protein amino acid that functions as a neurotransmitter (a chemical that facilitates communication between neurons). Neurotransmitters are either "excitatory" (i.e. they stimulate the firing of a neuron) or "inhibitory" (i.e., they tend to suppress neuron firing). GABA, which is produced from glutamate, is an inhibitory neurotransmitter. In fact, it's the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain.
Slight Yellow powder
Chemical or IR Method
Clarity of Solution
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
1. Reduce stress and promote sleep.
2. Help lower blood pressure and enhance focus and concentration.
3. Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid quickly penetrates into the skin, relaxing tense muscles and reducing small wrinkles and lines. After using the eye cream containing GABA, the anti-wrinkle effects were obvious and observed within 30 minutes.
4. The anti-wrinkle effects sustained for 8 hours, the average depth of wrinkles can be reduced by 12.34% after 4 weeks.
1.In functional health food industries: beverage & drinks Cake, Bread & Biscuit etc
2. In pharmaceutical field: to improve brain metabolism dysfunction, ameliorate hypertension ,and help to stabilize emotion.
For Further Information, please contact: