What is Formononetin ?
Formononetin is known as isoflavones. It is found in a number of plants and herbs like the red clover as the free aglycone or in form of its glucoside ononin.. Formononetin is a weak phytoestrogen which can bind to the receptors that bind the female hormone estrogen.
Pharmacology:Anti-cancer effects, can prevent breast cancer, prostate cancer and colon cancer. Estrogen can increase the weight of the uterus in mice and other animals, but the effect is less than similar isoflavone genistein (genistein), daidzein. This product is a weak estrogen effect. In addition, the Triton WR-1339 induced hyperlipidemia in male albino rats with lipid-lowering effect. clinically used as a diuretic.
Formononetin,Red clover Extract
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food Grade,Cosmetic Grade
Off White Powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Improving health, anti-spasm, known for healing properties
2. Treatment of skin diseases (such as eczema, burns, ulcers, psoriasis)
3. Treatment of respiratory discomfort (such as asthma, bronchitis, intermittent cough)
4. Anti-cancer activity and prevention of prostate disease.
5. Estrogen-like effect,alleviate breast pain suffering.
6. Maintaining bone mineral density in postmenopausal women.
1. As raw material of drug for anti-cancer and anti-tumor, it is widely used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As estrogen and the added ingredients of drugs for lowering blood pressure, antispasmodic, it is widely used in health industry;
3. With the effect of improving skin and firming skin,it is widely added to all types of cosmetics.
For Further Information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org