What is Source of 99% Fluconazole？
Fluconazole powder is a triazole antifungal drug used in the treatment and prevention of superficial and systemic fungal infections. In a bulk powder form, it appears as a white crystalline powder, and it is very slightly soluble in water and soluble in alcohol.
Fluconazole powder is a triazole antifungal drug used in the treatment and prevention of superficial and systemic fungal infections. In a bulk powder form, it appears as a white crystalline powder, and it is very slightly soluble in water and soluble in alcohol.Used as a third-generation antifungal imidazole pharmaceuticals, ketoconazole and similar antimicrobial spectrum, long-lasting, deep fungal infection of effective pharmaceuticals, anti-fungal effect, and oral absorption. Disease is mainly used for candidiasis and cryptococcosis, oropharyngeal candidiasis in cancer patients with infection and effective. Biological Activity: Triazole antifungal agent. Effective against Candida strains in vitro.
white or almost white crystalline or crystalline powder
Impurity A: ≤0.2%
Impurity B ≤0.10%
Impurity C: ≤0.2%
Any other impurity:≤0.10%
Total of other impurities:≤0.3%
Loss on drying.%
Residue on ignition
Appearance of solublity
98.00% to 102.00%
Function & Application:
1. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of febrile neutropenia when fungal infections are suspected or proven.
2. Indicated in nonimmunocompromised patients for the treatment of onychomycosis caused by tinea unguium, Trichophyton species and Candida species.
3. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment and suppression of cryptococcal meningitis.
4. Indicated in the treatment of pulmonary and disseminated coccidioidomycosis caused by Coccidioides immitis.
5. Indicated in the treatment of vulvovaginal candidiasis caused by Candida species.
6. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment of serious infections, including peritonitis, pneumonia, and urinary tract infections, caused by susceptible Candida species.
7. Indicated for the treatment of systemic infections caused by Candida species in neonates.
8. Indicated for the treatment of esophageal and oropharyngeal candidiasis (thrush) caused by Candida species.
9. Indicated for the prophylaxis of candidiasis in patients undergoing bone marrow transplant who receive cytotoxic chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy.
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com