What is Ivy ?
Ivy is an evergreen plant mostly found in Europe early. It’s used in complementary medicine products to treat cough and cold symptoms. The leaves of the plant contain Saponins, which are thought to reduce swelling of the airways, break down chest congestion, and relieve muscle spasm. Also can used in cosmestic, it’s good for smoothing wrinkles. This mask restores your skin smooth anddelicate, increases flexibility and keeps skin youthful and shiny.
What is Ivy Extract?
Ivy Leaf Extract used as a potent supplement or herbal treatment. Whether in tincture, poultice, tea, or infusion, you should be careful how much ivy you use, as the strong antioxidant and chemical components that give it health benefits can also be harmful if used in large quantities.
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade, Cosmetic Grade
Brown yellow powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
Ivy Extract Hederagenin10% Has the Main Function of：
1. Keep respiratory health, it also can be used to against skin aging
2. Help reduce the accumulation of mucus in the respiratory system
3. Be beneficial for patients with specific diseases such as asthma and bronchitis
4. Good for smooth wrinkles
5. Have the function of promoting blood circulation and detoxification
6. Have the treatment of joint pain and lower back pain
1. Applied in food field, Hederagenin10% is a kind of ideal green food to reduce weight;
2. Applied in health product field, Hederagenin10% can stable mood and eliminate irritable;
3. Hederagenin10% is applied in pharmaceutical field to treat rheumatism and gout has good effect
For Further Information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org