What is Bitter melon ?
Bitter melon has been used in various Asian and African traditional medicine systems for a long time. It is used extensively in Asian cookery, particularly in China and India, as the fruit and seeds are packed with vitamins and minerals. The herb extracts can be administered in capsule form, tincture, or taken as a tea. Historically bitter melon has been used as a remedy for an assortment of conditions. The leaves and fruit have both been used to season soups and to make teas and beer.
What is Charantin?
Charantin is the active ingredient in Bitter melon Extract. It is yellowish to yellow powder, tastes bitter. It can treat pyreticosis, polydipsia, summerheat stroke, high fever and pain, carbuncle, erysipelas malignant apthae, diabetes and Aids.
Charantin, Bitter Melon Extract Powder
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade, Cosmetic Grade
Fine brown to brown yellow powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Bitter Melon Extract Powder, Charantin, has been used to combat cancer, asthma, various skin infections, diabetes, GI disorders, and the common cold;
2. It is also used to fight diabetes, and as an anti-viral to HIV;
3. Charantin helps increase production of beta cells by the pancreas, repair beta cells, and stimulate restoring function of pancreas.
Bitter Melon Extract has been widely used in various fields:
1. Applied in food field, adding hops when brewing beer, due to its volatile oil so it has fragrant odor, and having antiseptic effect;
2. Applied in health product field, to be made into capsule can effective relieve the tension of menopause, upset, anxiety and other symptoms;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute tuberculous exudative pleurisy, tuberculosis and tuberculoid leprosy.
For Further Information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org