What is Bacoside ?
Bacopa Monnieri Extract is a glabrous somewhat succulent, creeping herb, rooting at the nodes, with numerous prostrate branches, each 10-30 cm long; Leaves oblong to spathulate, sessile, decussate, rather fleshy, entire, punctuate, obtuse; Flowers axillary, solitary, peduncles often much longer and deflexed in fruiting stage; Corolla about one cm long, pale, lobes 5, oblong, obtuse, subequal, tips purple; Capsule ovoid-acuminate or slightly beaked at the apex; Seeds oblong, truncate, longitudinally ribbed with transverse striations in between the ribs.
bacopa monnieri extract
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade,
Yellow brown powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Bacoside is a traditional treatment for epilepsy and asthma;
2. Bacoside could be used to against Cardiovascular disease, anti-aging, treating depression and alzheimer's disease;
3. Bacoside Supports the Central Nervous system, Anxiolytic, Anticonvulsive,Memory enhancer, antioxidant, analgesic and anti-inflammatory, Cardio tonic;
4. Bacoside is commonly used as a remedy to improve memory and learning problems. It also improves one's concentration and makes the brain sharp.
1. Applied in Nutritional supplement field.
2. Applied in pharmeutical field.
3. Applied in health product field.
For Further Information, please contact: