Astaxanthin Powder, namely, 3,3 '-dihydroxy -4,4' -diketoyl -beta, beta '-carotene, is an unsaturated terpene compound with the chemical formula C40H52O4. In the molecular structure, there are two beta-violet ketone rings and 11 conjugated double bonds. Astaxanthin is widely found in nature, such as in most crustaceans and salmonids, in the leaves, flowers, fruits, and feathers of flamingos. Astaxanaxins have a variety of physiological effects, such as antioxidant, anti-tumor, cancer prevention, immunity enhancement, vision improvement, etc
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade, Cosmetic Grade
Dark red powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. Astaxanthin Powder Used in food and health care products as additive.
2. It is also can be used as animal feed additive to impart coloration, including farm-raised salmon and egg yolks.
3. Due to the functions of prevent cancer, resist cancer,and anti-oxidant, astaxanthin is widely used in pharmaceutical field.
4. Used in cosmetics because of its property of Antioxidant and UV protection.
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for pigment and health care.
2. Applied in animal feeds field, it is used as an new animal feed additive to impart coloration, including farm-raised salmon and egg yolks.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to prevent cancer and anti-oxidant.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to Antioxidant and UV protection.
For Further Information, please contact: