Arbutin is a white, needle-like crystal or powder. Extracted from the leaves of bear fruit, can inhibit the activity of tyrosinase in the body, prevent the production of melanin, thereby reducing skin pigment deposition, dispel freckles and freckles, and at the same time, there are bactericidal, anti-inflammatory effect. Alpha arbutin Powder mainly used in the preparation of advanced cosmetics. α-Arbutin, as a common whitening agent in cosmetics, it can strongly control the activity of Arginine Synthase, inhibit production and over deposition of the melanin, so as to achieve the purpose of whitening and speck-removing.According to relevant literature records, whitening effect of α-Arbutin is about 10 times of β-Arbutin, and it is more stable.
Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade
White crystalline powder
For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bags + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kgs, double-layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drums
2 years when properly stored
1. It can Anti skin-darkening in human body.
2. It can Improve skin glossiness
3. It can Improve skin smoothness
4. It can Reduce the appearance of liver spots
1.Bearberry Extract protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals.
2. It is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan and Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation.
3. It inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.
4.Arbutin is very safe skin agent for external use which does not have toxicity, stimulation, unpleasant odor or side effect such as Hydroqinone.The encapsulation of Alpha Arbutin constitute a delivery system to potentialize the effect in time.
5. α-arbutin is a way to incorporate the hydrophilic Alpha Arbutin in lipophilic media.
6. Alpha arbutin Powder has been used in the treatment of disorders of hyperpigmentation such as postinflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by acne, trauma, allergic reactions, infections, injuries, phototoxic reactions, reactions to medications, reactions to cosmetics, and inflammatory diseases.
For Further Information, please contact: