Chitosan is a linear polysaccharide composed of randomly distributed β-(1-4)-linked D-glucosamine (deacetylated unit) and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine (acetylated unit). It is made by treating shrimp and other crustacean shells with the alkali sodium hydroxide.
Chitosan Powder 90% DAC and 95% DAC has a number of commercial and possible biomedical uses. It can be used in agriculture as a seed treatment and biopesticide, helping plants to fight off fungal infections. In winemaking it can be used as a fining agent, also helping to prevent spoilage. In industry, it can be used in a self-healing polyurethane paint coating. In medicine, it may be useful in bandages to reduce bleeding and as an antibacterial agent; it can also be used to help deliver drugs through the skin.
More controversially, chitosan has been asserted to have use in limiting fat absorption, which would make it useful for dieting, but there is evidence against this.
Other uses of chitosan that have been researched include use as a soluble dietary fiber.
White or Off white
NLT100% through 80 mesh
Pack in paper drums and two plastic bags inside. 25Kg/Drum
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture.
Complies with the enterprise standards
◆ Medicine Grade of Chitosan
1. Promoting blood coagulation and wound healing;
2. Used as drug sustained-release matrix;
3. Used in artificial tissues and organs;
4. Improving the immunity, guarding against hypertension, regulating blood sugar, anti-ageing, enhancing acid constitution,etc,
◆ Food Grade
1. Antibacterial agent
2. Fruit and vegetable preservatives
3. Additives for health-care food
4. Clarifying agent for fruit juice
◆ Agriculture Grade
1. In agriculture, chitosan is typically used as a natural seed treatment and plant growth enhancer, and as an ecologically friendly biopesticide substance that boosts the innate ability of plants to defend themselves against fungal infections.
2. As feed additives, can inhibit and kill the harmful bacterium, improve animals immunity.
◆ Industrial Graden
1. It has good adsorption characteristics of heavy metal ion, applied in treatment of organic wastewater, dye wastewater, water purification and textile industry.
2. Chitosan Powder can be also applied in paper-making industry, improving the dry and wet strength of paper and surface printability.
1.It is applied in the field of Pharmaceutical.
2.It is applied in the field of Food,Fruit and vegetables as preservatives agent.
3.It is applied in the field of Comestic products.
4.It is applied in the field of Healthcare products.
5.It is applied in the field of Agricultural and Industrial.
6.It is applied in the field of Animals as feed additives.
1--Standard Package: 25KG/drum,Double Aseptic food poly bags inside,Paper Drums outside.
1--Sample Package: Aluminum foil bag.
2--Quantity Less than 50kgs, Recommend to take by DHL,UPS,TNT,EMS,Fedex.
3--Quantity Less than 200kgs, Recommend to take Air Shipment.
4--Quantity More than 200kgs, Recommend to take Sea Shipment.
5--Lead Time: By Express Courier, around 4 to 7 days.
By Air, around 2 to 4 days
By Sea, around 7 to 30days
For Further Information, please contact: email@example.com